Michele Krause is a tennis fitness integrative specialist and the founder of the inTENNSity Fitness platform.
During her time with the Tennis Industry Association (TIA), she founded the Cardio Tennis program and was the Global Education Director for 15 years. Under her leadership Cardio Tennis became a global product and is now part of tennis culture throughout the world. As a USPTA and PTR tennis professional, Michele has also managed tennis facilities throughout the US for over 16 years.
Michele is an experienced international speaker and trainer. She has presented at industry events all over the world and has delivered over 500 educational courses to tennis and fitness professionals.
- Tennis Channel’s “One Minute Clinics” and “On court with USPTA”
- Reality television series “Bulging Brides”
- NBC’s “The Biggest Loser”
- Organized and implemented the “Get Fit Wichita” and “Million Calorie Burn” tennis fitness events
Professional Awards & Certifications
- TIA/PTR Industry Excellence award (2012)
- Tennis Industry Service award (2018)
- USPTA Florida Pro of the Year award (2018)
- ITPA-Tennis Performance Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training
- Combine 360
- Pat Etcheberry
For questions about inTENNSity Fitness or private instruction, please contact Michele directly at [email protected] or (941) 457-7800.